Friday, August 15, 2008

Dear, I fear we're facing a problem...boredom

Ok I know this is my second post for the day but I'm bored. Dallin is next to me sleeping and I already cleaned the apartment. So through my new found blogging experience I found a lot of new and exciting things! One of which I found off of Tamara Oborn's page, I'm stealing it :) hope you don't mind!

My Husband...What is his name? Dallin Paul Bradley
How long have you been together? Unofficially since April 2007
How long did you date? Well that's a question...it's kind of confusing. We never wanted to admit we were dating each other. But we secretly really liked each other pretty much since the first day we met, or so.
How old is he? 23
Who eats more? It really depends. Sometimes I do, sometimes he does.
Who said I love you first? Definitely Dal, I've always been very old fashioned with that
Who is taller? Have you seen us? Dallin...
Who sings better? Him of course, from what I've heard he got his mothers great voice
Who is smarter? I'm better at studying than he is...He's very logical and is very smart when thrown into situations.
Whose temper is worse? Mine hands down, unless I've already pushed him over his limit (which is really really hard to do)
Who does the laundry? Normally that's mine
Who does the dishes? We both do, cute.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who pays the bills? Online - Him, Mail - Both
Who mows the lawn? I wish we had a lawn...
Who cooks dinner? McDonalds, haha just kidding. Me.
Who drives when you are together? Normally Dallin
Who is more stubborn? Oooh hard to say. He's extremely stubborn but I might say me...
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Dallin, he is very good at that
Whose parents do you see the most? I'd say we see both a pretty equal amount
Who kissed who first? Dallin haha
Who asked who out? Dallin asked me out summer 2006 to his family's Lake trip, but I didn't go :) but then about a couple weeks later we went out on quads, very fun.
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? I think me
Who has more friends? We're about the same
Who has more siblings? Exactly the same, 2 brothers and 3 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? It depends on the situation :)

Aaaaaand he's still not awake...

1 comment:

Chase and Katie Oborn said...

I'm so excited to see that you updated your blog! Can't wait to hear about the crazy adventures in Idaho. Good luck with this semester.