Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dad and his twin...?

Whenever I'm feeling kind of home sick or even simply missing being around my parents I have weird tendencies. Some of which.....listening to Elvis Presley and watching his stupid movies if I can find them, listening to motown, UB40 (I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE WHITE....THEY SING REGGAE!!!), etc. But probably the strangest one of all is watching the O'Reilly Factor. I love O'Reilly, and if anyone has ever spent a late afternoon with my family, you'd understand. Not only does the show remind me of my parents, he actually literally reminds me of my dad! I think there is a slight resemblance. He talks like him and makes the same kind of dumb jokes. Although, my dad will substitute "pinhead" for "idiot". Ironic. Topic of the night for Bill? The "pinhead" judge who gave a child molestor a sentence of only probation....aaaand allowing illegals access to health insurance. Hm....Both of which I am STRONGLY against. I hate the latter subject, I'm already getting mad thinking about it. LET'S BUILD A BIG WALL! (kidding...in a way)

2 comments:

Stacy K said...

They're WHITE?!?! WHAT THE.....

Dallin & Ashley said...

I KNOW@!!!! I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS A LIE...WELL I DID AT THE TIME.