Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Pre-Ode to my Whitty

I almost forgot!!! That is not ALL in our lives right now!!!!
One of my closest, nearest and dearest friends, who I feel so lucky to call one of my oldest and best friends is getting married!!!!! ahhhhhhhhHHHH! I'm so excited for her! We went and looked at rings together, looked at wedding dresses, thought about flowers, and all the fun stuff that comes with planning a wedding. She's such an amazing girl and I love her so much. She is marrying a great guy named Colin who is from Twin Falls and he is the country boy she has always wanted :). They are so cute together.
She and I have known each other since early elementary and have been together since then through awkward junior high where WHO knew what we were doing, to dramatic highschool with our hearts that "could never be mended from ex bfs" (haha so dumb), and to college together where the parties never ended, and to now! So take that to that one boy who never thought we would still be friends after all these years! To my Whitty, my NiNi, love you so much and I'm so excited for you to have an amazing life with your sweetheart.


Me and Whit







3 comments:

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

CONGRATULATIONS WHITNEY!!! hey that's terrific news. pass on my congratulations to her k?

Stacy K said...

All of these pictures are a little awkward. Thank you for sharing. =D

Matt and Kira said...

I'm so sad I have to miss out on all the fun planning! But just so you know, me and Whitney went ring and dress shopping together first!;)