Sunday, October 11, 2009

Some Random Sunday Thoughts

Sunday always is a time for random thinking for me...it's nice to have the time to let my mind wander on things, for example...

1. What EXACTLY is annointing....it's said all the time but how sad is it that I am not quite sure the extent of it...this weeks study thought.
2. How lucky am I to have my Dallin guy! wow is all I can say!
3. I can't believe I've turned into some sap about love, this was never me.
4. Why doesn't NiQuil knock me out when it says it will...LIAR (I need to go to sleep really bad)
5. Why is it that I always want what I can't have? I never used to be a dessert person but now that I shouldn't have it, it's all I want. ughhhhh
6. I am way to lazy to try to be a domestic house wife. BUT I am trying. I stained a crappy desk and made it look amazing, thanks to my amazing cuz Janine for enlightening me on this.
7. What the heck kind of dress am I going to get for Whit's wedding.
8. My nephew Forrest just asked a girl to his first Homecoming...I didn't even know he was old enough. Soooo out of the loop.

2 comments:

Matt and Kira said...

let's see this desk, mrs. domestic!! I'm so glad you're a love sap now and I can't wait to see you...so soon!

Ry and Monica said...

Amen to the Lazy Housewife! Glad to see I'm not the only one out there :)