Friday, September 23, 2011

Newest Chapters

I'm sitting here in a Pennzoil station waiting for our car to get an oil change. I'll be here for another hour (I've been here already for 45 minutes) before I can leave. Not just leave the station, but leave Hailey, ID. For good.
Dallin got his dream job at Microsoft. The offer was extended about a week ago and we've been in surreal land the entire time.
I don't know if I've told anyone about what the past nine months have been like for us, but it's truly been an eye opener, a testimony builder, a life changer, and let's not forget the fun.
I'm truly grateful for the things that have happened, and I'm so excited to start the next chapter of our lives in Reno.
It's amazing what time (and a few happenings) can do to the perspective.

Talk to ya in Reno.

6 comments:

Taralynn and Kory said...

congrats to dallin on the new job. but this post is a little vague! more details, please?!

Lindsay R said...

congrats!!!! this is so exciting. please fill us in on what happens!

Janine said...

I'm so excited for you Ash! We really want to come stay for a few days in December when Trevor has his tournament there. I hope you have your own place by then. :) This is such an exciting time for you and hope you love it there! Love you both!

LindsayNicole said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats!!! So happy for you guyes!! You both seriously deserve it

Bryce and Julie said...

Ash...5 weeks?! You're almost as bad as Whit. I want another post and pictures so I can get familiar with my future home :)

KO said...

That's awesome Dallin! There are many exciting changes coming your way. Best of luck.