Monday, December 5, 2011

Cheers to Four Years ...and many, many more

Dal and I are coming in on our 4th anniversary the 18th of this month. I can't believe it's already been this long...time flies :).
For each anniversary before, we've made somewhat of a plan and it has ALWAYS gone down the drain. Our first was spent stuck in Vegas trying to get to AZ because of a freak snow storm. The second was finals in the library for Dallin. The third was Dallin's graduation date! This year we will be closing on our house (cross those fingers) on the 16th which will probably translate to the 18th. No complaints here though! It's a great anniversary gift!
Which brings me to my next thought.
I've always been a tradition kind of gal, so from the first anniversary, I did the traditional gifts each year. 1st - paper: I gave him a VERY sweet card! (don't feel bad for him I gave him cologne too). 2nd - cotton: a beautiful blue cuff link shirt. 3rd - leather: some black driving gloves to go with the Porsche he loved. And now here we are at the 4th. It's flowers/fruit. Wow, What am I going to do?! I'll let ya know once I figure it out though! Cheers to four years. And many, MANY more.

1 comment:

Marcos and Angela said...

cheers to four years my hot ash! love you both sooo much!!! muahhh