Thursday, February 16, 2012

Everything Lovely

Here we go...




 
Girl is starting to show through


Here we are at 21 weeks of pregnancy with a little baby girl.  I canNOT believe what we are in for, and I couldn't be more excited about it.
The day before Valentine's Day was "THE" ultrasound, the one where we found out what we'd be expecting.  All day I paced around, trying not to psych myself out one way or the other.

Sidenote:  Since day one it had "felt" like a little girl, but I tried not to think about it until I knew for sure.

In the middle of me franctically cleaning the house (I do this when I'm really freaked/mad/upset/anxious), the doorbell rings and I open it to find the most beautiful flowers and chocolates from Dal.  They came a day early but oh, how I needed it!

Chocolates are not pictured, I did not waste any time in eating them. I've never craved truffles the way I do now...must be the extra estrogen.



As I was talking to my sister about Girl, she said something I liked...you're growing your very own best friend.  Funny, but true, I never thought of it that way! 
July 2nd, you can't come soon enough!  I already want her to be here and by the way she kicks and squirms CONSTANTLY, I think she wants out too.


Babycakes



So dramatic..truly a girl.

10 comments:

The Clawson's said...

Yay Ashley! So excited for you!

Jill and Dane said...

Oh my gosh I love that last ultra sound picture! That is so precious. Someone told me to scan the ultrasound pictures cause over time they fade and I didn't do it and I wish I had cause Boss' are fading. That is such an awesome picture! So excited for you. My little baby will be following yours the next month. You guys will be great parents!

Pierina said...

Yayyy!!! how cute are those pictures!! i'm cracking up at her dramatic pose, haha. ahhh congrats ash!!!!

Chantel said...

So excited for you!! Love the last picture :)

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

I've been waiting for this post! Congrats Ashley! Don't be nervous, you're going to LOVE being a mom. It's so awesome. And you'll be great and she'll be beautiful!

Stan & Ash said...

congrats! I am so excited for you! It's such an amazing experience, and little girls are to to much fun! I love having my little sidekick everywhere! She is going to be so gorgeous!

Kira said...

ok, GORGEOUS PICS! I love you, especially #3 and WOW, girl is already such a beautiful little person!! It's so amazing how you can see that little babe. SOSOSOSO happy for you!!! xoxoxo

Taralynn and Kory said...

i would hardly call that "showing!" that ultra sound pic is so funny, miss drama queen!
you need to post pictures of your house too!!

Lindsay Nicole said...

Ash!! I am so so so happy and excited for you both! This is the best news!!!

Marcos and Angela said...

ok i cannot believe how well you can see her in the picture! post more belly pics cute prego!