Monday, April 16, 2012

TAGGED!!

One of my closest, best friends - Angela, tagged me in this...

THE RULES:

1. Post these rules

2. Post 11 random facts about yourself

3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you

4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag

5. Tag 11 people



11 Random Facts about myself:

  1. Growing up, my dad put me in every after-school sports program starting in 4th grade.  It included basketball, hockey, soccer, and football.  I was one of the only girls and not only that, but I was about 50 lbs smaller than the other kids so the boys were scared to come near me which made scoring goals, touchdowns, etc A LOT easier. 
  2. I love animals...mostly at a distance.  The only house pets I really like are ones that are very non intrusive - like my cat Xena.  She's small, doesn't make noise, she doesn't smell, and doesn't need constant attention like a dog.
  3. I never saw myself being a Mom when I was younger, I still can't see myself as one.  Here we go anyway.
  4. At girls camp 4th year, I had to give a Sacrament talk.  I jokingly told one of my friends to take a picture while I was up there.  I didn't think she'd actually do it since it was Sacrament meeting, but during the middle of the talk I hear this "Click" and I'm blinded by a huge flash.  It caught everyone including me so off guard.
  5. I LOVE to travel.  This probably stems from my Dad.  That's what we did for fun, whether it was flying out to California for the weekend to visit my sister, driving to the different national parks (Zions is still my absolute favorite), or even just a quick trip to the cabin and exploring the beautiful surrounding area.
  6. I first highlighted my hair when I was 16.  I didn't want to AT ALL but my dad convinced me to have my cousin do it.  I ended up loving it!
  7. My sister denies this up and down, but it happened.  She put me in the clothes dryer when I was 6 and turned it on for a few seconds until I kicked the door open. 
  8. I have never broken any bones, which is amazing to me seeing as how I've fallen out of trees, jumped off our roof and thrown around by my nephew.  He and I are only a few months apart and were really close growing up.  For some reason we thought it would be fun for him to hold onto my arms and swing me around.  It was a lot of fun until he let go and I went flying across the yard.  I'm still in shock I didn't break anything. 
  9. My mom is the most honest person I know - at least to me.  If I ever really need to know the truth about something I ask her and she always tells me exactly how it is.  I love this about her, especially because I think it's an attribute that's hard to find in people.
  10. I am ridiculously close to my parents.  I didn't realize how involved and close we were until I went to college and friends told me.  It's always been us three and I loved it.  They're my best friends, they've had the most amazing life experiences and are some of the greatest people I have ever known.
  11. I love knowing someone's history, where they came from, their life experiences.
 

 ANGELA'S NEW QUESTIONS:

  1. If you had 24 hours to live, what would you do, where would you go, and what would you eat?   * I never know how to answer this question, I don't like it...I'd probably spend it with those I love the most.
  2. Nsync or Backstreet? (Cuz were in 6th grade again, ok?)                                                                 * Haha, niether.  I never truly liked them.  BUT I like Justin  Timberlake when he broke away and made that great album back in 06.                                                             
  3. Why in your opinion is Rihanna singing songs with Chris Brown who beat her to a pulp? (this has been on my mind lately!)                                                                                                           * Such an Angela question.  I think she's an idiot.  If she keeps going back to him and spending time with someone so abusive then she has some serious self esteem issues.                                                                                                 
  4. Who is your favorite president and why?                                                                                        * How can you top George Washington and the precedent he set for the country?  But I also loved the stories of Theodore Roosevelt.                                                                                
  5. If you could travel on an all expenses paid dream vacation and could only take 4 ppl with you, who would you go with and where would you go?                                                                           *Definitely Dallin and my parents - All over Europe.
  6. If you could relive one moment from your life (any event, small moment or even a day) what would that be?                                                                                                                              *Our wedding day.  I'd love to relive the amazing feelings and the things that were said that day.  Plus, seeing everyone again would be great.                                                                                                                              
  7. All time favorite meal?                                                                                                                    * This changes on a daily basis.  Something that has a different array of foods, I love having options :)
  8. Madonna or Janet? (tough one, I know)                                                                                          * Madonna - only because she was in "A League of Their Own"
  9. If you were a celebrity and could name your child something crazy like "Blue Ivy" what insane name would you come up with? -be creative!                                                                     *Haha...I don't know
  10. Where are you living and what is the most exciting thing going on in your life right now?   *Reno!  Pretty obvious that the most exciting thing is this baby coming in a couple months.
  11. What is your worst fear/phobia?  
               *The unknown. 

1 comment:

LJ said...

I LOVE THIS ash hahah!! you crack me up and i can think of about 4 of your favorite foods.. my famous cinnamon rolls for one ;) italian nachos & your amazing brushetta (idk how to spell it) anyways i love you and miss you like an obese person loves their carbs!!!