Monday, April 16, 2012

We're Cruisin

The past couple months have been awesome! Mid March, Dallin went on two business trips back to back...so for two weeks I decided to head back to the valley.  How great that was!  One of my favorite things is to just hang out with my parents, which I did a ton.  I got to see cousins, old friends, and my amazing mom and sister threw me a surprise baby shower!!  The best part was seeing all the wonderful women, family, and friends I grew up with.  It was such a fun time, and I left AZ with some MUCH needed baby things!  I hardly took any pictures, save for the  typical ones of my nieces and nephews.  I'm so bad at remembering to take my phone out and snap a few.

A few days after Dallin and I got back from our traveling, one of my best, best friends Kira came out to visit!!  She brought her BEAUTIFUL baby Jett (seriously the cutest little boy in the world).  We had so much fun eating, napping :), talking, being our ridiculous selves, AND getting things ready for Baby Bradley.  We painted/redid a dresser and glider with Dwan, painted the baby's room, shopped.  And of course I didn't take pictures, but she did!


Out to dinner, Dallin giving Jett Coke...man that boy loves Coke and fries!  He truly is family :)


One of our many naptimes. 



I loved having Kira and Jett here and I'm definitely missing them now.  But we're keeping busy by getting the rest of the house painted, it's crazy how long it really takes...BUT it's looking great.  Can't wait to post pics of it all when it's done!

No comments: