Monday, June 3, 2013

I Spy

I spy with my little eye, something white. 
No?
I spy with my little eye, something small. 
I spy with my little eye, something SHARP! 


This is my best attempt at getting a picture of her teeth. 
She has two little bottom teeth that literally budded and grew over night together. 
But I spied this morning a little sharp guy on top. I'm sure being bitten sparked my curiosity too. 
Our sweet 11 month old is such a curious little thing with the most fun personality. 
She's constantly smiling and waving. She says "mamamamama" when she's upset or wants something, and "dadadadadada" just in everyday jabber. I have this foreshadowing feeling that this will be standard. 
She is ridiculously resilient. She bonks her head, falls over, slams her face when she tries to walk, etc, and no water works ever! 
She only really cries when she's hungry and/or tired. But I do too, so I can't really say anything against it. 
She just started eating Cheerios and harder foods last month, quite the big girl!

All in all for this update, we love our sweet, beautiful, happy, bright, social, smiley, still bald, blue eyed Harper bug dearly. 


For being so smiley, the camera catches her at bad times. But this is proof she is still just as cute when she's upset. Am I biased? :)

No comments: